Cancel search

HP R1000 won't connect

#1 frank13254 a year ago

Hi there,

I tried updating the IPS and firmware and when I did, the printer said they were incompatible. So I uninstalled and installed a previous version. Now the printer will boot up and not connect like it normally did.

I tried the following: 1 - turn off the power completely from the wall, wait 1 minute and turn back on 2 - disconnected and reconnected the internet cable 3 - uninstalled and reinstalled the IPS/firmware

I can not get it to do anything tried start in normal mode or any of the other modes I get a "Printer is unable to start. Try again later"

#2 q.uanganhkop0115234 9 months ago

Factory Reset: Refer to your printer's manual or the manufacturer's website for instructions on how to perform a factory reset. This will revert your printer's settings to default, which might resolve the issue. Update Firmware: If possible, try to update the firmware again. Ensure you're using the correct version of firmware, which is usually available on the printer manufacturer's website. Contact Support: If neither of these steps work, it would be best to contact your printer's customer support for further assistance. They could guide you through some advanced troubleshooting steps or arrange for a repair if necessary.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.