Cancel search

Problem connecting to Gateway on HP Latex 115 Printer

#1 eric.davis239076 2 years ago

Once I ran the Printer Data Sharing agreement test...I received the following error message " There is a problem with the gateway configuration. Please go to network connectivity to check gateway configuration. I am lost as to where I need to head to next.

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @eric.davis239076,

Here are the steps to fix the connectivity issues:

Install the current FW

If the printer is connected to your computer through any other intermediate devices, such as switch boxes, buffer boxes, cable adapters, or cable converters, remove the intermediate device and try connecting the printer directly to your computer.

Try another interface cable.

Try changing the I/O timeout, which specifies the time that an idle connection is allowed to remain open when the printer is waiting for a remote computer. The default value is 30 seconds. If set to zero, the timeout is disabled and the connection is allowed to remain open indefinitely. To change the I/O timeout, go to the front panel and select the icon, then Connectivity > Advanced > Select I/O timeout

Check and Proceed with the diagnostics steps connectivity settings from the printer, steps 1 to 13 on the Front Panel's printer

Apart from that, follow the next recommendations and checks from EWS:

Ensure you are using an IP static, instead of configured by DHCP, otherwise, every time you power on the printer (or wake up from sleep) the server can assign a different IP address. FOLDER (TCP/IP)

Check also set up properly the proxy server and make sure you are using port:8080 instead of:80. Please check with IT that this Server proxy is working properly.

And finally please check that the DNS configuration is working properly.

If after these recommendations the issue is not fixed please contact your service representative support.

Was this helpful?Yes1 No0
100% of users thought this content was helpful.
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.